HMG Dubai , a world of expertise
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a form of medical treatment using of physical methods instead of medicine or drugs. To treat diseases such as: deformities, injuries from sports or accidents, post-operative surgeries using heat treatments, massages, and or exercises either with the use of equipment or body exercises.
Physiotherapy Center Specialities
Manual Therapy – Is the use of the Physitherapist’s hands and direct physical maneuvers and various manual physio techniques to relieve patients from pains, treat conditions, and or heal injuries. Benefits from physiotherapy sessions at Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib are:
Benefits of manual therapy
- Pain relief
- Restores joint mechanics
- Improves muscle and joint functions
- Lightening or improving or scar tissues
- Better flexibility
- Improved soft tissue mobility
- Can return to normal daily routine and sports
Sports Rehabilitation – Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Physiotherapy department was set up primarily to help those patients that were injured by sports or other sports-related activities. This department is aimed to make patients suffering from sports injuries and return to their normal sports injuries and be relieved of pain. Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib certified Physiotherapist will help patients relieve patients of their back pains, swelling body parts, and bodily functions for the patient to return to his or her normal sports activities.
Musculoskeletal Therapy – is a branch of Physiotherapy that treats disorders or dysfunctions of the muscles, spinal column, tendons, ligaments, nerves, peripheral joints, and cartilages. Disorders on these parts of the body may cause severe pain to the patient. Common causes for this disorder by poor or incorrect posture, sports injuries, and accidents. If these disorders are not treated by a certified Physiotherapist then it can lead to chronic pain.
Sports and Therapeutic Massage – This is similar to manual therapy but it is geared more toward treating and preventing sports-related injuries. The benefits of undergoing sports and therapeutic massages from Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Physiotherapy department are:
Benefits of sports and therapeutic massage
- Relaxing the muscles
- Reduction of trigger points
- Injury recovery as well as prevention
- Pain reduction
- Improved sports performance
- Better posture
Benefits of manual lymphatic drainage:
- Post cosmetic surgery pain relief such as Liposuction, Mommy Makeover, facelift, breast lift, tummy tuck, etc.
- Reduction of scar tissues
- Immune system improvement
- Regenerates new tissues and cells
- Post orthopedic surgery healing
- Body detoxification
- Promotes relaxation
- Management of swelling
- Improves breastfeeding for lactating mothers
- For breastfeeding mothers, it reduces the swelling and soreness of nipples